Friday, April 11, 2014

Portraitfest

Although I had taken a path of furious writing, I can hardly get anyone to go near my only finished work, so I've dropped that like a hot rock for now. I won't stop writing, but for the time being, I've settled for writing articles, and seeing as how most of the articles I've been writing have been character related, I figured that I would draw portraits to accompany them. Following the trend of the old portrait project I started awhile back, here are the new additions to the portrait family:



For those of you who are unfamiliar with the old portrait project that was started a good while back, here is the original portrait series:


Some of them I will probably redraw. Others are good enough to stick around. As usual, stay tuned for more updates. I'm following the alphabetical list of characters as far as the portraits and articles go. The short stories I am going to keep private for awhile, until I can figure out how to get them to people who'd be interested in reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment